I have posted a couple of days ago about a Nikon rumor now is the turn of a Canon rumor.
Photography forums are already discussing the features of the new Canon 1Ds MKIII
Yes what would you expect from the Canonians, they allow themselves not only to decide on the date and specs of the DSLR to be released by also on it name
Let’s see now the feature list
* 17 megapixels CMOS sensor
* DIGIC III processor
* Integrated Dust cleaning system
* Integrated WIFI connection
* 45 points auto focus
* 8.5 frames per second and a buffer that can hold up to 25 RAWs
* 1.25x cropping factor
* better high ISO performance
No related posts.