No don’t worry nothing really serious here just found out about this and thought it would be rather funny to share it.
What do you need for the test
* Adobe Photoshop CS2
* Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP)
Here goes the test
- Open Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Browse for a RAW image
- Open your the RAW image into Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) adjustment utility
- Now open Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP)
- Try to locate the same picture you have loaded into ACR
- Did you notice? The image that is open in the ACR utility is not displayed by DPP.
Tested with Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 2.1
No related posts.