No don’t worry nothing really serious here just found out about this and thought it would be rather funny to share it.
What do you need for the test
* Adobe Photoshop CS2
* Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP)
Here goes the test
– Open Adobe Photoshop CS2
– Browse for a RAW image
– Open your the RAW image into Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) adjustment utility
– Now open Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP)
– Try to locate the same picture you have loaded into ACR
– Did you notice? The image that is open in the ACR utility is not displayed by DPP.
Tested with Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 2.1