Jim’s project, “Best Photos From 2008″, was a success 93 photographers from around the globe shared their best work of 2008 and are not to be missed !
Do take care to visit these galleries, most are just wonderful
- “My Top 10 Favorite Photos of 2008” – Jim M. Goldstein
- My Favorite Shots of the Year – View from the Little Red Tent by Edie Howe
- 2008 Favorites – Photine by Laurie Ballesteros
- My Nephew – Amit Goyal
My nephew woke me up in the morning and was in a very chirpy mode when this was clicked
- Another world (+Vorher/Nachher) – Visuelle Gedanken by Martin Wolf
- Boy, Hanoi – The Sun Shines & The Igloo Melts by Jon Gresham
- Best Photos from 2008 – Abraham Neben
- Apocalyptic Capitalism – Sultana Sandwich by James Hill
- Top 10 Photos of 2008, My first year in Wisconsin – Sierra Visions by Steven Bourelle
- My Best Photos: 2008 – Shutter Photo by D Travis North
This past year was a huge growth year for my digital photography skills which I feel is exhibited quite nicely in my photo favorites of 2008.
- Best Photos From 2008 – G Dan Mitchell Photography
- Protesting Prop 8 - Quan Photography by John Quan
- Bir y?l bÃ¶yle geÃ§ti… – Caglar.ca by Caglar Tukel
Most of Photos taken during our traveling around Turkey and hiking around our hometown, Izmir.
- My best shots of 2008 – Jonesblog by Bryan WIlliam Jones
- Flamingo and Desert Landscape – pl?dys’s photoblog by Mike Reys
Both pictures are from one of the most beautiful places on earth: Chile’s Atacama desert. The salt lakes there provide for some stunning colours and beautiful wildlife.
- Suspended – Mark Groves Photography
- My Favorite 10 Images from 2008 – IM Digital by Ivan Makarov
- My Best Photo of 2008 – Matt Ward Photography
This photo was taken in Oct at 7am after a cold night in Atlanta, GA.
- Highlights of 2008 – Lori Jackson Photography
In 2008, I picked up my camera again after a year long hiatus following pregnancy and my son’s birth.
- Favorites from 2008 – Adventures Through The Lens by Rebecca Jackrel
- Top Ten Photos of 2008 – Chris Moore Photography
- My Photo Record – Kriz Cpec Photo Blog
- Best of 2008 – Catavino by Ryan Opaz
- Looking Forward and Back – Graf Nature Photography by Mark Graf
- Lloyd’s Favorites of 2008 – L.D. Cross
- My Favorite Photos from 2008 – Epic Edits by Brian Auer
A selection of my favorite photos from 2008, broken down by each month and supplemented with a few thoughts.
- Derryclare Lough – Focus Pocus by Albert MacSweeny
My best photo of the year was when I was lucky enough to get a still lake in the usually turbulent west of Ireland
- Best of 2008 – News and Views by Dave Wilson
- Needle – Andel’s Photoblog by Andel FrÃ¼h
This photo has been shot with the kit lens (18-55mm f/3.5-5.6) in retro position (front lens to the camera)
- Year in Pictures – Marcin Retecki
- 2008 Top Ten – Lois Elling
- My Best Photos of 2008 – Out of My Mind by Steven L. Mullen
These are travel and nature shots taken in Michigan, China, and locally.
- One from 2008 – Hockley Photography by Aaron Hockley
It’s a photo taken at night, looking across a bridge towards another photographer also taking a picture of the same ferris wheel as I was.
- 2008 in Pictures – Sawlani Photography by Hitesh Sawlani
- My Top 10 Photos for 2008 – by Neil Creek Photography
- Best of 2008 – The Quiet Picture by Minna Kinnunen
My 10 favourites from 2008, everything from flower closeups to landscapes and starry nights!
- Best of 2008 – by Stig Nygaard
Just a quick little mixed selection of what I consider my best photos from 2008
- My Top Ten Photos from 2008 – Korn on the Blog by Justin Korn
Of the 1,800+ images I uploaded to Flickr this year, these are what I thought were my top 10.
- Blog Project: “your Best Photos from 2008″ – Jim’s Photography by Jim Wheeler
- My Best Photos from 2008 – TrevorCarpenter.com by Trevor Carpenter
- Best Photos of 2008 – by Dave Reichert
- 2008 Favorites – by Beth Madison
- 01/01/2009 Best of 2008 – Brad Barton Photography
- 2008: My Favorite Photos – My Digital Life by Jeremy Brooks
- 2008: The year in photographs – Katie the Scrapbook Lady by Katie
- Gotham. Or maybe London – SFT Photography by Steve Thomas
I love the dark and moody feel, combined with the futuristic look of the building. I really enjoyed shooting it!
- My Best Photos of 2008 – Malphoto.com by Andre Maltais
I’m particularly proud of these submissions this year, as it seems I’ve made some great strides in my photography from the beginning of the year.
- Best of 2008 Project – Photos From The Top Floor by Carsten Fischer
- La Arcada seating on a rare rainy October morning – gZphotoGraph
- Jaguar – by Jarrod Erbe Photography
This jaguar image was taken at the Milwaukee County Zoo. The background was generated using a combination of Aperture, Photoshop Elements, and DFT Light.
- Best of 2008? – Suzy Walker, Underwater Photoblog
My top ten fav travel, underwater and macro photos taken in 2008
- My best shots of 2008 – TemujinPhoto Blog by JoÃ£o Almeida
- Best of 2008 – by Rick Goldwasser
- My Top 10 Images of 2008 – The Jim Stamates Collection by Jim Stamates
- #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 – Mannedspace: Photographs by MT Fanders
- Best 10 of 2008 – by Duffy Knox
- Future Christmas Card – by Massimo Belloni
- Best Photos of 2008 – MIZSPONTANEITY: A Girl With A Camera by Elaine
I got a Nikon D40X for Christmas 2007, and although some of these photos were with my trusty Sony W70 point-and-shoot, these are my favorite 10 results of my first year with a digital SLR.
- Best of 2008 – Changing Perspectives by Jenni Brehm
- My Best of 2008 – by Eliya Selhub
In 2008, I have found myself increasingly drawn to animals as subjects, and a slight cartoonish absurdity always appeals to me.
- My Best Photos From 2008 – Lilahpops – Plunging into Photography by Anthea Brown
Looking back over my photos for the past year shows my increasing interest in post-processing experimentation alongside my favourite macro format.
- My top 10 favorite photos of 2008 – The Taeleman’s Blog by Kris Taeleman
- My Favorite Photos of 2008 – Coulter Photos by Scott Coulter
- Favorites of 2008 – XGray Vision by Stephen Gray
- My Top 10 Favorite Images of 2008 – Cornforth Images by Jon Cornforth
Spectacular nature and wildlife photography, photos, and pictures by award winning professional photographer Jon Cornforth.
- Sitting Backwards on My Horse – latoga photography By Greg Lato
- Top ten images of 2008 – Enlightened Images by Gary Crabbe
These are some of the image I took in 2008, and which rose toward the top of the – I Like – pile.
- Best 10 photos of 2008 – Have Camera Will Travel by Paul Dymond
Images from professional Australian travel photographer Paul Dymond which ironically were all taken pretty close to home.
- Best of 2008 – Heidi Donat
- Best Photos of 2008 – by Luca Filigheddu Photography
- Favourites of 2008 – by Chris Brown
- Best of 2008 – by William Kahn
- Pics of the pops 2008 – fotoVoyager by William Fawcett
- My Top 10 Photos of 2008 – Always Breaking by Gary Hegenbart
- Best of 2008 – by Trevin Chow
This is a set of my best photos that I took during 2008 which is a combination of Flickr’s “interestingness” meter and my own selection.
- Best of 2008 – Hotel Yankee Foxtrot by Alex McGeagh
A collection of the better images captured in a progressive and productive year for me.
- Top 10 Photos of 2008 – Digital Kloc Photography Blog by Brian Kloc
- Burrard-Lucas Top Ten Photographs of 2008 – Burrard-Lucas Photography by William Burrard-Lucas
We are brothers from the UK with a shared passion for wildlife photography â€“ in 2008 we followed Meerkats in the Kalahari, stalked Jaguars in the wetlands of Brazil and waded through swamps at night to photograph Caimans…
- My best 10+3 pictures of 2008 – All Day I Dream About Photography by Antoine Khater
- Best of 2008 on Highway 89 – Ann Torrence Photography
Transecting the west from Mexico to Canada on US89.
- Everybody loves the sound of a train in the distance – by Dave Fitch
A railway bridge in Leith [Edinburgh] that was restored and then left to rot. It’s not perfectly symmetrical, but then neither is the bridge
- My Top 10 Photographys of 2008 – Nuwomb Bits by Scott Webb
- Best of 2008 – Matt Sallee Photography
- My 10 best photos of 2008 – Stephen Trainor Photography
Mostly landscapes, mostly of the Southwest, but with a hint of other anglophone countries.
- 10 in 2008 – k|d loftis photography
My favorite images from 2008 which include weddings, maternity and newborns, families and babies and a few personal images from the year.
- My 10 Favorite Images of 2008 – Della Huff Photography
My ten favorites from 2008 include California landscapes and cityscapes, with a couple of extra goodies thrown in for fun!
- Best Photos of 2008 – by Dave Schumaker
- Best of 2008 – by Jay Goodrich Photography
- My best photos from 2008 – All Narfed Up by Bryan Villarin
Choosing my best photos from 2008 was really hard to narrow down, especially since it was my first year with a SLR camera.
- Mein Flickr Photostream 2008 – Best of – by Stefan Neuweger
- My Best Photos from 2008 – Why Yet Another Photo Place by Rafa
- Best Photos from 2008 – by Daria Sukhanovska
Only until i created this set of 13 photos, i realized how much progress i have done this year: I have traveled a lot, got one photo printed in the magazine and had my first own personal exhibition in the university library and simply had fun with my photos
- My Best of 2008 – by Phil Price Photography
No related posts.