What’s been going on in the photography blogsphere during this week
- If Only I Had A Better Camera
Read Andrew Goodall’s take on this famous quote that, I’m sure, you all heard.
- In Introduction To Wedding Photojournalism
Your Photo Tips
Damien compares the “traditional” approach and the photojournalism approach to wedding photography
- Winter Fog â€“ Great Photography Weather
My Camera World
If you tend to abandon your camera just because it is foggy outside this one is for you. Neils shows us why fog and photography work great together and how to make the best out of foggy days.
- Best Photos of 2008 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readerâ€™s
You might have seen this post on many blogs during the past week, however credits should still be given for Jim for his effort and a great project
- Upload To Flickr – The Smart And Easy Way
A lightroom to flickr pluging reviewed by Udi
No related posts.