A very busy week in the photography blogsphere !
- Flickr Collection on Getty: Why Iâ€™m Not Taking Part
An articles to read if you are thinking of joining the Flickr collection on Getty images
- 4 Quick Portrait Photography Tips
It doesnâ€™t matter if you are a professional photographer shooting a clients portrait session or an amateur taking pictures at a family event, birthday party or any other occasion. Whatever the situation might be, you want to take the best portraits that you can.
- Calibrate Your Monitor!
Enticing the Light
An important reminder why we should keep our monitors calbirated
- Adding Texture – Adding A Whole New Dimension
Discover the importance of texture in an image.
- Working with Gradient Maps: Photoshop Creative
Digital Photography School
The Gradient Maps tool has a serious side in creating custom black and white conversions and a more frivolous one in adding color to an image. Learn how to use it for both purposes.
- Share-a-Link Saturday, The Results
LeggNet Digital Capture
Another list of great photography blogs and resources and another one I didn’t make it on
- Instructions for building a Mini Soft Box
A step-by-step DIY of a portable softbox for flash
- Quick Ambient Light Portraits
Squeeze The Lime
I, for one, LOVE natural light photography and I was pleased to discover this video of a pro shooting portraits with no flash.
LIME004 – Quick Ambient Light Portraits from Lime Photography on Vimeo.