If you are a regular ADIDAP reader than you probably have already heard about UNDFIND.
UNDFIND has already closely collaborated with ADIDAP to give you excellent articles like Step into wedding photography with these 20 poses and Step Into Wedding Photography part 2 : Poses for the groom and groomsmen.
Well today we are here to present you the “One System” one of the company’s latest creations.
These days, we want everything to be cross-functional. Our phones are personal assistants, our cameras are camcorders and our cars have become entertainment centers. In the name of cross-functionality, UNDFIND has come up with a new Camera Carrying system called the One System.
It’s gained some hype after being successfully funded on Kickstarter, with features on Wired, Popphoto, Engadget and other magazines, so I guess it deserves to tell you about it here on ADIDAP as well and make you benefit from the exclusive discount UDNFIND is giving for ADIDAP readers.
The One System is a lens and camera gear carrying system that’s made up of two bags, the One Bag v2 and the Waist Shooter. The One Bag is a slim, neoprene laptop bag that can change into a camera bag with the use of a Photo Insert. The Waist Shooter is a belt bag for your lenses and camera accessories that can be worn from the hip or from the shoulder using a strap. Both feature covers that you can change up to alter the appearance of bag.
I want to talk a little bit more about the One Bag beyond the basic features I mentioned above. A few things worth mentioning are:
- The cover has zipper pockets for memory cards and other small accessories
- The strap is comfortable
- The One Bag has pockets sized your iPad or other tablet
- The One Bag does not fit your camera with the lens attached
- The One Bag fits up to 16″ laptops
- The One Bag fits up to a Canon 70-200mm 2.8L lens but not anything larger
A few things worth mentioning about The Waist Shooter are:
- Like the One Bag, the cover has zipper pockets for memory cards and other small accessories
- Like the One Bag, The Waist Shooter does not fit your camera with the lens attached
- The bag fits up to a Canon 70-200mm 2.8L lens but not anything larger
- It’s meant to be used as a belt bag, but also comes with a strap for the shoulder
Make sure to use the code “adidap12” for 20% off the One System at UNDFIND.com (Expires 12/31/2012), and enjoy remarkable versatility.
No related posts.