I am pretty sure that all the canonians are excited about the Canon double fall rebates that should start tomorrow October 15th 2006 and till January 15th 2007.
So if you are preparing to spend money on you photography materiel you might want to check different prices at different vendors maybe you can save yourself some precious dollars
Here is a list
I know this picture is somehow old, but I just have to have it on my blog
A VERY rich nikon user went to buy some furniture and he was kind enough to let us take a snapshot of his new table
To use the ExpoDisc is pretty simple,
1. Put the ExpoDisc on your lens.
2. Set your focus mode to manual.
3. Take a picture from a well lit place in the scene where you are about to shoot
4. Set your camera to custom white balance
5. Select the image you just took took as the white balance reference
6. Set your focus mode back to Auto if you want
7. Use this white balance for all other shots in that place
I have decided to make a list of Pocket PC softwares that can be useful for photographers and can of used for all of us in the field.
I will start by a classic that I always keep installed on my Pocket PC and use often specially in tricky lighting conditions when I am not sure I can rely on my camera’s light meter.
picture by jedrek
I love to try different stuff in photography but one of my main problems is, like everyone else, MONEY. So I can’t always allow myself to pay for new material specially when I know it won’t be more than a fantasy.That’s why I love so much the do it yourself projects and I am constently seeking for them.
Here are 4 different resources for DIY project to build your own cheap flash ring