I’ve been a google lover for a long time, and this love only increased when they bought Picasa.
I use Picasa to catalogue, search and view more than 50,000 picture and have been using the beta of version 2.5 for quite some time and I honestly think it has improved.
I recently happened to need a photography model release form to make it sign to someone. So here I was on the net searching and looking for such photography forms and I ended up by findind a few.
John Williams created a community where us, photographers, can share,find and provide details about our favorite photography places such as landscapes, panoramas, wildlife, wildflowers, waterfalls, cityscapes, canyons etc…
Gordon McKinney is maintaining a wonderfull photography cheat sheet featuring
* Exposure Value (EV) Reference Table.
* Sun Altitude, Shadow Factor and Average Sky EV.
* Sun Tracking Software Links.
* Canon Flash Guides, 580EX, 550EX, 430EX.
* Nikon Flash Guides, SB-800, SB-600, SB-80DX.
* Contrast ratio tables (delta EV and Aperture)
* “New Rule” handheld shutter speeds, Canon & Nikon.
Have you ever dreamt of adventuring in street photography? I know I did and still am, but never really knew where to start and my envy wasn’t strong enough to justify buying a book or ebook about the subject.
Well I found today something to get me started in street photography, a free ebook by Chris Weeks available for download
Via | DSLR Blog