Since then I have switched to Android for my phone OS and to Chrome as my main browser, it certainly looks like google is getting on to me. Well here is today a list of 25 apps that you should seriously consider if you are an android user and a photographer.
Of course I couldn’t possibly include all the photography related apps in the market nor have I tested them all. So the below list is based on my personal choice and usage. The good thing is that a lot of the below apps are for free and you could have them all for the price of 40 bucks .
For your convenience, I grouped the apps into the following categories: Inspiration/Social, Planning your shoot, Cameras, On the field and Retouching.
I also added a small description and the price – make sure to click on the link to see the full features, prices and get the direct link to the android market.
- Get inspired/Social
- Plan your shot
- Make the most of your phone’s camera
- Get help in the field
- Unleash your creativity
- Share your favorite app with us
- 500px – Free
500px.com is a great photography website with A-class pictures and photographers.
- Flickr – Free
For many photographers flickr.com is the place to be and share pictures.
- SmugMug – Free
Apart from being our adidap trusted sponsor for the last 5 years, smugmug offers high quality service and professional portfolios for virtually app budgets.
- Google+ – Free
Not a photography social network as per se but google+ became quickly the social network for photographers.
Have already a google+ account ? make sure to add us to our circles
- Google Sky Map – Free
Planning a night shot or want to give space photography a spin? google sky map is your companion.
- The Photographer’s Ephemeris– $4.99
For $5 this app will tell you wwhere the sun will be at any given moment. Whether it’s the blue hour, golden hour, sunrise or sunset, the phase of the moon and where it will be almost anywhere in the world.
- SunTrajectory.net – $4.99
Predict where the sun will pass exactly and the shadow it will cast.
- MoonTrajectory.net – Free
Same as the SunTrajectory but, obviously, for the moon and for free.
- Sundroid Free/Pro – Free
Find painlessly sun and moon rise/set times anywhere.
- AccuWeather – Free
Not specially designed for photography but it is always good to keep an eye on the weather if you are planning to shoot outdoor.
- Pano – $3.06
I bought this camera on sale for .10 and, for that price, it was a real steal. it allows you to take very nice panos and I find it great to plan shots or share the scenery with friends.
- Camera ZOOM FX – $2.99
I also bought it on sale for .10 and I didn’t know if I should put it in the camera or the retouch category because it simply has it all. from a fast camera mode or a voice activated one to a wide range of frames and filters for post processing.
- HDR Camera+ Free/Pro – $1.99
It will let you take, without an effort, true HDR pictures with tone mapping using your camera’s phone.
- Lapse It – Free / Pro ($1.99)
That’s a great application and I see myself using my phone much more for taking timelapse then taking still pics (I tend to prefer to use my dSLR for the later).
- Silent Camera – Free
I guess there is not much to add here, i can’t remember how many times I needed to snap a pic with my phone without having to worry about the autofocus and the shutter sound.
- Lomo Camera – Free
give a lomo look to your pictures without effort.
- DSLR Controller – $7.99
There isn’t many apps out there I would pay $8 for but for DSLR Controller I did it in a heartbeat. Coupled with the huge screen of my galaxy note, this app is great for liveview without having to put myself in akward positions to look at the screen.
- GPS4Cam – $2.99
A must have application if you like to geotag your pictures, I had a dedicated sony GPS unit for this purpose only and GPS4Cam replaced it for me.
- DoF Calculator – Free
A must have tool in any one’s bag (or phone in this case). quickly calculats the DoF and the hyperfocal distance for any focal length/aperture and focus distance.
- Photo Tools – Free
A great, and I mean great, set of tools (check the link for the list) and for free.
- Vignette – $2.60
Could also fit in the camera category but vignette is mainly focused on the effects it can give to your pictures powered by 70 customisable filters and 50 frames.
- Instagram – Free
Instagram is famous, actually it is so famous that it has more reach than twitter when it comes to mobile platform.
- After Focus Pro – $1.99
The tag line of After Focus Pro is “Bring DSLR-like Photography to Your Smartphone” well it is certainly fun to play with and powerful but it won’t replace my 135 f/2 nor my 85 1.8 🙂
- Adobe Photoshop Touch – $9.99
I do not own this software but you really can’t talk about retouching and leave Adobe Photoshop out now, can you ?
- Adobe Photoshop Mobile – Free
I do not use this software but you really can’t talk about retouching and leave Adobe Photoshop out now, can you ?
500px – Free | Back to Top
Discover world’s most inspiring photos.
Get inspired by amazing landscapes, cutest moments of wildlife, striking portraits and more. With the 500px account you can elegantly showcase your photos, create slideshows, browse your friends’ photos and your favourites. Or use your Android as a beautiful photo frame to show amazing photos with a slideshow.
- Most beautiful photos in the world
- Browse Popular, Editors Choice, Upcoming and Fresh
- Filter by categories (tap and hold the icons on the left)
- Full search
- Login or sign up for a 500px account to see friends’ photos and your favorites
- Vote for photos, add to favorites, read and leave comments
- View photo descriptions, EXIF information, and location
- Share photos on Twitter, Facebook, or see them in browser
- Create a slideshow for every photo stream
Official Flickr Android App.
The best way to share your life in photos is now available on Android! Take beautiful photos with our in-app camera, enhance with filters, then share on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Capture and enhance with one of our custom filters. High resolution photos that look good everywhere (on your PC, tablet or internet fridge).
- Upload straight to Flickr and share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, via email and more. Stay up to date with latest comments and activity on your photos too.
- When you upload to Flickr you also get access to powerful online organizational tools, groups, fun photo apps, and a community of over 60 million members. That’s a whole lotta photo sharing unleashed in one app!
- Share photos only with the people you want to with easy privacy settings.
- Full screen browsing and slideshows for your photos, your contacts photos or any of the public photos from the global Flickr community.
- Share the story behind your photo with titles, descriptions, comments and tags.
- Keep your track of where you took your photo by keeping your location data automatically through geotagging.
Back to Top
SmugMug – Free for SmugMug users – 14 days Trial – 50% discount
SmugMug sets the standard for beautiful unlimited online galleries. Shoot, share, and show your friends what they’re missing.
* Unlimited photo and video uploading to gorgeous, customizable galleries.
* Try before you buy: Free 14-day trial plus 50% off your first year when you open an account through the app.
Stay connected and share life as it happens
- Enjoy magazine style layout in the new tablet version
- Automatically share photos to an Event with Party Mode
- Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts
- Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album
- Check out the What’s Hot stream to see trending topics
- View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
Sky Map turns your Android-powered device into a window on the night sky.
Open sourced and donated by Google.
Needless to say that it is of great use for anyone into star photography.
The Photographer’s Ephemeris (TPE) helps you plan outdoor photography shoots.
TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE’s map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Map view and Satellite view)
- Movable map pins – drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Compass display built-in for scouting in the field (on compatible devices)
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want – no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- App is designed for medium and large screen Android phones; it is not optimized for Android tablets
See through your phone where the sun and the moon will pass! +Moon calendar!
Predict the sun path and its shadow. Use your camera and view it on your own photos!
Find sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
- Look through your phone and see the path of the sun.
- Plan the sunrise and sunset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
- Travel in time and see what course the sun will follow in the months to come.
- Display the summer and winter solstices, showing the extreme positions of the sun over a year.
- Take and save photos.
- Check afterwards the different trajectories of the sun for a whole year.
- Moon Path is included:
- Plan your pictures according to the light effect you wish to create.
- Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be lit from the angle you have chosen.
- Plan when that same subject will be aligned with the moon.
- Use the calendar of the moon phases.
- Plan when the sun will light a scene (and not be hidden by a mountain or a building).
- Imagine the outline of shadows on the scene at a later date.
- Use the agenda to plan your future pictures. This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
See through your phone where the moon will pass! Includes moon phases calendar!
http://MoonTrajectory.net enables you to predict the moon path and its phase. Use your camera and view it on your own photos!
- Find moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also depending on a building or a mountain.
- Look through your phone and see the path of the moon.
- Find out if the moon will be full or what phase it will be in.
- Plan the moonrise and moonset times, not only on the horizon, but also on a building or a relief.
- Travel in time and see what path the moon will follow in the months to come.
- Take and save photos. Check afterwards the different trajectories of the moon for a whole year.
- Plan to include the moon in your pictures, whether by day or night.
- Plan when a subject (like a statue for instance) will be aligned with the moon.
- Use the calendar of the moon phases.
- Use the agenda to plan your future pictures. This way, you will know when to return to the site to take your picture to the maximum effect.
Worldwide sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times.
The most popular sunrise and sunset times calculator for Android! Handy for photography, hunting, outdoor activites and holiday planning. Also calculates length of daylight, moonrise and moonset times, and lunar phase with illuminated fraction.
You can use your location from wireless networks or GPS, or select any location worldwide using a map, name or zip code search, or coordinate entry. Locations can be saved for later use.
Sundroid Free includes demos of all these features so you can try before you buy. To find out more about Sundroid Pro, see my other apps or search for “Sundroid”.
AccuWeather for Android users tell us it is the best weather app ever”. This app has a slick user interface, “tells the truth”, is “AWESOME”, and “vibrant”.
Needless to say weather is important to plan your shoots.
The award-winning panoramic photography app! Pano is an award-winning app that lets you take beautiful, seamless panoramic photos straight from your phone, no other software necessary. Pano has gotten rave reviews from hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
- Deliciously simple interface
- Take 360-degree panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panos save directly to your device
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor’s Choice on Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Mashable and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Powerful Camera | Back to Top
- Optical / digital zoom (up to 6x)
- Fastest camera on Android – up to 10 shots per second + instant effects
- Front facing camera (if avail)
- Customization of ALL hardware buttons -Â e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot…
- Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
- Silent camera (if device supports)
- Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot…
- Send, share your shots
- 1-click upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc. – ALL AT ONCE!
- Flash (if avail)
- Customizable grid overlays
- NEW!! Live Wallpaper – now “Photo FX Live Wallpaper” app
Multiple shooting modes | Back to Top
- Stable Shot: on-screen meter to show current level of movement
- Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting…
- Burst Mode
- Time Lapse
Import your existing photos:
- You can import existing photos from your phone’s gallery by clicking Menu->Import.
Post Processing | Back to Top
- Combine effects using non-destructive editing
- Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
- 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera…
- 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil…
- 13 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel…
- 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight…
- 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl…
- 9 Mirror FX
- 3 Tilt-shift FX
- Crop to any size of your choice: 3×8, square, instant, 6×4…
- Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
- Props and famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures (move and resize!)
- Create stunning collages: e.g. 2×2 passport style combination shots
- Random effects
Other Features | Back to Top
- Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
- Animated shutter effect
- Support geotag / exif tags
- Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
- Auto save shots
- Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
- Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
- View last shot in picture gallery
- Use as default camera
- Rotate / crop photos
- Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
- Support from Android 1.5 through to Android 4.0 (incl tablets)
Free download Packs | Back to Top
- Fun props
- Famous “buddies” in your pictures
- Composites (paper overlays)
- Shutter animations
- Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
Take images with vivid colors and rich detail. High quality full resolution HDR!
*SALE!* Professional photographers’ choice. Overcome the limits of mobile camera and capture more details.
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- Simple: take a HDR image in one tap
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Capture amazing time lapse and stop motion videos with this award-winning app.Â Lapse It is an award-winning full featured app for capturing amazing time lapse clips with your Android camera, simple, fast and intuitive.
- Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor
- Well designed UI improving visual and usability
- Unique and blazing fast render engine
- Ability to insert sound tracks
- Customizable frame rate
- Stop Motion Mode
- Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
- Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
- Stunning different effects.
- Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
- Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
- Video Trimmer
- Reverse Time
- Flip in any direction
- Frequently updates and fast support
- Silent camera ( Some phones doesn’t support it )
- Front facing camera
- On screen information during capture
- Easily adjustable full featured settings
- No restrictions for capture length or frames
- Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Silent Camera with continuous shoot!
- Silent shooting
- Continuous shooting ON / OFF . This will continue shooting until you TAP Again
- Zoom shooting.
- Auto focus switching: Blue is On, red is Off.
- Auto focus by tapping the screen
- “Volume key”
- You can adjust the speed of continuous shooting.
- “Best Shot” : after continuous shooting, you can choose to save the image.
Best Lomo Camera app that helps you make amazing photos. 12 completely different filters based on the real ones!
The application is a fully-functional emulator of the cameras below:
- Cross process
- Push process
- Black & White
- Old Photo
“Full control of your Canon EOS DSLR from your phone or tablet through USB !
DSLR Controller is the first and only app that allows you to fully control your Canon EOS DSLR from your Android device with only a USB cable. No computer or laptop required, no root required, only a compatible mobile device, a compatible camera, and the right USB cable.”
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
- Shutter speed
- ExpComp and Bracket
- ISO speed
- Auto-Focus Mode
- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
- Picture Style
- Drive Mode
- White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
- Metering Mode
- Image and video quality and format
Geotag the photos you take with your favorite digital camera. Thanks to the new gps4cam, you will never again waste your time trying to find out where you took a specific picture – from now on, all your photos will be localized! The App works with all camera brands and there is no need to synchronize manually your camera and your phone. Whatâ€™s more, you can use gps4cam without connecting to a network, which is perfect for trips abroad.
You can use gps4cam in 3 steps:
- No need to synchronize manually the time and date of your phone and your camera
- Share one bar code with several cameras
- Date your photos with your phone data (NEW)
- Visualize the trip and different capture points on a map
- Share the geotagged pictures on websites like Flickr, Picasa or Panoramio
- Organize the geotagged pictures with software like iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom (mac or pc).
- Works with all camera brands including Canon, Nikon, Sony and Panasonic
- Geotag all the usual image formats (jpg, raw, tiff…)
- Contextual help and instructions
- Complete FAQ (NEW)
- Guided tour (NEW)
- Multilingual (English, French, German and Dutch)
- Possibility to extend the GPS search
- Possibility to name your trip (NEW)
- GPX export
Quickly calculate depth of field and hyperfocal distance.
- Depth of field
- Hyperfocal distance
- Near and far limits
- DOF in front and behind subject
- Rectilinear angle of view for the chosen camera and focal length
Inputs for (press and drag left and right to scroll the values):
- Focal Length
- Subject Distance
- Teleconverter (1.4x, 1.5x, 1.7x, 2.0x, 3.0x)
- Units (meters, feet, centimeters and inches)
- First 3 COC entries are customizable – select one and then press “Edit Camera” from the menu.
- Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of apertures
- Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of focal lengths
- Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of subject distances
- Tab for showing the FOV for the range of focal lengths
A collection of Photography tools for professionals and ambitious amateurs.Â Photography Tools bundled in one free application. Please note that this is a tool for professional photographers with some background knowledge required.
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Simple Touch Paint
- Web links
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
- Retro/vintage styles
- LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
- Polaroid/instant camera styles
- Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
- Photo-booth and double-exposure
- Take pictures at your cameraâ€™s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
- Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
- Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
- Digital 10Ã— zoom
- Store location data in pictures (geotag)
- Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
- Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
- Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
- Time- and date-stamp pictures
- Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
- Optimised for taking pictures underwater
- Share pictures via third-party apps
Instagram â€“ A beautiful way to share your world. It’s fast, free and fun!
Pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see – and follow your friends’ photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you’ll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
- And much much more…
Bring DSLR-like Photography to Your Smartphone
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
- Smart focus area selection : Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
- Background Blur effect : You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
- Filter effect: AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial. Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
- Double photo: Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area. (Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
- Easy share: You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
Transform images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook â€“ all from the convenience of your tablet.
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
- Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve.
- Sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS5.1.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others. Learn more > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
Edit and share photos virtually anywhere. Access them all on Photoshop.com
- Edit and share photos virtually anywhere.
- Touch to crop, rotate, adjust color, and add artistic effects.
- Access all your photos and videos directly from your free Photoshop.com account.
- Quickly share with family and friends.: Requires SD card.
Missing your favorite android photography app? Are you an iPhone photographer?
In both cases we would be intrested in hearing your opinion in the comments; if we have enough input we will share a similar post on iOS apps.
With the announcements of the Canon EOS 6D and the Nikon D600 , the Canon EOS 5D Mark II hit a sub $2000 price at amazon making it the most affordable dSLR in the market today and it is not exactly “entry level”.
I have had mine for more than 3 years and it still gives me everything I need. To be totally frank the Auto Focus of the
Canon EOS 5D Mark III is really attractive but I am more than happy with my Canon 5D II.
So if you are looking for a Full Frame dSLR at a great price pick up yours now at amazon
If you want to get started on photography as a career, entering the field using a traditional business model will make you face tough market competition.
If you are an already well established photographer in your field and you want to look for something that will help spice up your career, challenge your skills and expand your business
In both case scenarios , there is something i want you to read :
Destination Photography Business by Karma Hill
This book in 122 pages and 9 sections only will inspire and help you tap into a multi-million dollar business called : Destination photography.
You can view all the details about it on Destination Photography Business and purchase it
(E-Book Instant Download)
Here is our review for the book :
Section 1 : Introducing Destination photography Read more »
What is boudoir photography?
Boudoir photography is a subset of glamor photography and a type of portraiture that specializes in bringing out the hot and sexy in women and portrays them in truly breath taking sensual, flirtatious look and poses.
If you want to start boudoir just out of pure enthusiasm and interest or as part of your career in photography, Ed Verosky can help you just do that in his book “10 ways to improve your boudoir photography now”.
A lucky reader will win a free copy of the e-book, to enter the draw just leave a comment here with a valid email address.
I will not spoil the fun of reading the book for you, but I’ll only go through the main topics outlined in the 44 pages so you know what to expect when reading.
Twitter is quickly becoming an interactive RSS reader replacement, I am often finding that all interesting posts in my RSS reader have already been shared on twitter.
So if you are a photography lover in quest for latest gear news, hottest photography articles, or simply inspiration here is a list of 33 twitter accounts that will keep you on the cutting-edge of photography in the blogsphere.
In no particular order here are the 33 must follow twitter photography accounts