It is time to share all the new blogs/photoblogs that answered my call. Although I did break my own â€œ1 yearâ€ rule by a few months I couldnâ€™t include blogs that have been running since 2006 or 2007 sorry !
So letâ€™s get started
- â€œHow I Took Itâ€ by Richard Hollins (RSS)
Richard share with us how he took and processed some of his favorite shots
- â€œAlltag eines Fotoproduzentenâ€ by R. Kneschke (RSS)
German stock photography blog
- â€œMore About Photography" by Mario Bucolo (RSS)
Mainly interesting photography links that Mario shares with his readers
- â€œJason Irons Photographyâ€ by Jason Irons (RSS)
Reviews/hacks/tips and DIY projects
- â€œKim Pace Photography Blogâ€ by Kim Pace (RSS)
Almost put that one in the Photoblogs but Kim does share tips and thoughts
- â€œThorley Photographicsâ€ by Neal Thorley
A digital blog about film photography
- â€œPicture Takerâ€ by Keli (RSS)
Follow Keliâ€™s life and photography
- â€œCompose Click Editâ€ by Chris Gilmore (RSS)
Fresh photography blog featuring news/tutorials etcâ€¦
- "Enticing the Light" by Miserere (RSS)
A photography weblog Iâ€™ve been following since (it seems) its day 1
- â€œLook, See, Reflect, Doâ€ by Ananda Sim (RSS)
A lot of useful videos and more
- â€œCarrie Lee Photographyâ€ by Carrie Miller (RSS)
Sneak peaks from Carrieâ€™s sessions but also tips and tricks to come
- â€œWaynesword" by Wane (RSS)
Wayne shares his thoughts about Photography
- â€œPhotoBlogging DCâ€ by various DC metro area photographers (RSS)
- â€Ambertureâ€ by Amber (RSS)
- â€œPhotography by KATâ€ by Kathryn Lymburner (RSS)
- â€œDown Dog Photoâ€ by Jacek Walicki (RSS)
- â€œBMC Portraits blogâ€ by Brian (RSS)
- â€œMississippi Photographers Showcaseâ€ by talents in Mississippi (RSS)
- â€œLinda Strandâ€ by Linda Strand (RSS)
- â€œAbducted Lightâ€ by Drewe Zanki (RSS)
- â€œJulia Wadeâ€ by Julia Wade (RSS)
- â€œDream a lil dreamâ€ by Nicole (RSS)
- â€œNick Decombelâ€ by Nick Decombel (RSS)
- â€œCaralin Ruth Photographyâ€ by Caralin Ruth (RSS)
- â€œMichael Valli Photographyâ€ by Michael Valli (RSS)
- â€œeye spy with my little eyeâ€ by Jason Naylor (RSS)
- â€œfotally sublimedâ€ By Andrew Kowalik (RSS)
- â€œOf Whimsy Photographyâ€ by Sara Lindsay (RSS)
- â€œRubel Photographyâ€ by Silisia Rubel (RSS)
Update: RSS links added
Having no answers for the question back then I did some research on the issue and found out that it could indeed be done with the LR2/Mogrify plugin.
Here is a highlight about what you will need to use this plugin
- Download and install ImageMagick (windows users only)
- Download and install the LR2/Mogrify plugin
- And check this step by step tutorial to achieve the watermark
Now some twitter love
@TimothyArmes author of LR2/Mogrify plugin
@LightRoomQueen author of the tutorial pointed above
@adidap yours truly
A couple of days ago I have installed the beta version of Windows 7 to give it a try and it ships with Internet Explorer 8 so I thought I should try that one too.
Without going into a browser review IE 8 looks like a nice browser with a lot of the functions similar to firefox however when I logged to flickr I understood why firefox was my browser of choice and it can be summarized in one word “Greasemonkey“.
Greasemonkey is a plugin for the Firefox that allows you to change how web-pages behave and/or look by simply installing userscripts.
Today I will share with you, in no particular order, the list of userscripts I use to customize my flickr experience.
Read more »
Oh my God, I missed Saturday Links fever and the flickr round by a few days!
This lag is due to a project at work that is keeping me sleepless but I promise I would have caught up by Wednesday.
In the meantime I want to let you know that Canon Digital Photo Professional ” ((“DPP”))” 126.96.36.199 is now available for download with some real nice improvements.
This download is NOT yet an official Canon release and available only for Microsoft Windows OS.
Read more »
A very quick note for those planning to buy the new Canon EOS 450D. The English manual is now available from Canon website.
It’s at the bottom of the Guides and Manuals section in the Drivers and Download page.
You can also download it directly through this link