Let’ s see what is going on in the photography blogsphere this week
- PROJECT: The View From Below
A new project from our friend Neil, inviting us to change our perspective ! I’m game for this one
- February Challenge
February theme is colors. Shooting 3 pictures of one color per week is the goal ! Will I make it is the question
- When Color Temperature Does Not Need To Be Precise – Beaker!
Got some spare colored cups in the cupboard ? it is time to use them
What’s been hot in the photography blogsphere this week !
- What It Takes to Get Your Photo on the Flickr Explore Page
An interesting analysis of the famous flickr interestingness factor
- Five simple steps to get a great shot
5 simple steps that should be done before you release that shutter to get a better photo
- Technical knowledge is not that important
Beyond the obvious
Paul share his thoughts and opinion on why you can be a great photographer without a great technique. Controversial you say ? You are darn right !
Time for the usual Saturday links fever ! I will try to do my best knowing that I wasn’t really able to follow up with what was happening around this week but it worths a try !
- Organize: Part 2 – A way of Thinking
Second post of a series of guest posts done by Neil on Epic Edits sharing ideas and workflow about picture organization
- Light up the Floor – A Floor Lit Table Top Studio Project
Give a new dimension to your picture light them from beneath
- It Ainâ€™t What You Got
Photo project calling us to put away our technology beasts and pop-up our creativity
- February Challenge
A project I’ll be participating to 3 pictures of 1 color a week for 5 weeks that’s 15 pictures, 5 colors, 1 month!
- Watch the Signs
“Five Ways to correspond with signs in your photography”
Already one week of 2008 is out ! and it is time to let you know what is hot in the photography world out there !
- The Art of Making a Portfolio
Ever been asked to submit a portfolio but failed to do so? Brian teaches us what to do to have a successful one
- The Worldâ€™s Most Infamous Staged Photos
Fake pictures have been around for longer than you think!
- Capturing High Impact Urban Portraits
A 12 pages guide for Urban portrait photography