Let’ s see what is going on in the photography blogsphere this week
- PROJECT: The View From Below
A new project from our friend Neil, inviting us to change our perspective ! I’m game for this one
- February Challenge
February theme is colors. Shooting 3 pictures of one color per week is the goal ! Will I make it is the question
- When Color Temperature Does Not Need To Be Precise – Beaker!
Got some spare colored cups in the cupboard ? it is time to use them
- Interview with HDR photographer Trey Ratclif
I know a lot of people do not appreciate HDR photography but I do ! And this is a good interview to read
- 12 Tips for Improving Camera Phone Photos
Digital Photography School
Make the most out of the camera of your mobile phone
What’s been hot in the photography blogsphere this week !
- What It Takes to Get Your Photo on the Flickr Explore Page
An interesting analysis of the famous flickr interestingness factor
- Five simple steps to get a great shot
5 simple steps that should be done before you release that shutter to get a better photo
- Technical knowledge is not that important
Beyond the obvious
Paul share his thoughts and opinion on why you can be a great photographer without a great technique. Controversial you say ? You are darn right !
- Use ISO AUTOâ€¦ Why Not?
After a venture on the manual ISO mode, Brian finds himself shooting in Auto ISO more often nowadays and shares his thoughts with us
- Project voting: It ain’t what you’ve got
Neil got some great entries for this project on which he is inviting us to vote. Also check the project’s page on PhotoProjectsWiki. Thanks Neil for adding it !
Time for the usual Saturday links fever ! I will try to do my best knowing that I wasn’t really able to follow up with what was happening around this week but it worths a try !
- Organize: Part 2 – A way of Thinking
Second post of a series of guest posts done by Neil on Epic Edits sharing ideas and workflow about picture organization
- Light up the Floor – A Floor Lit Table Top Studio Project
Give a new dimension to your picture light them from beneath
- DIY Flash and Lighting Hacks for Digital Photographers
digital Photography School
A mashup of DIY Flash hacks at dPS, ADIDAP got 2 links featured in that article !
- Best Photos From 2007 project results
A great collection of the “Best of 2007 pictures” from 29 photographers
- It Ainâ€™t What You Got
Photo project calling us to put away our technology beasts and pop-up our creativity
- February Challenge
A project I’ll be participating to 3 pictures of 1 color a week for 5 weeks that’s 15 pictures, 5 colors, 1 month!
- Watch the Signs
“Five Ways to correspond with signs in your photography”
- How to paint with light
Jason shares the technique he uses with for paint with lights pictures ! If you never tried one yet you should !
Already one week of 2008 is out ! and it is time to let you know what is hot in the photography world out there !
- The Art of Making a Portfolio
Ever been asked to submit a portfolio but failed to do so? Brian teaches us what to do to have a successful one
- The Worldâ€™s Most Infamous Staged Photos
Fake pictures have been around for longer than you think!
- Capturing High Impact Urban Portraits
A 12 pages guide for Urban portrait photography
- What Can You do With Six Speedlights and a Coffee Can
A DIY ring flash but NOT on the cheap side