- Where does digital noise come from?
Learn where does digital noise come from and why does your image quality go down the pan as soon as you touch that ISO dial
- 11 Must Have Photography iPhone Applications
You are a photographer and an iPhone owner ? Then this list is for you
- 7 Steps to Taking Clone Photographs
Learn to shoot yourself, and multiple times !
- 49 Awesome Photography Hacks, Mods And DIY Projects
A great compilation of my frind Udi
- Smoke Photography 101: With a DIY Light source! [PART 1]
Smoke photography is very rewarding and can be addictive, get started with this article
- 100 Steps to IYP
First of a series of 100 articles to Improve Your Photography. The series is not yet completed but something you should keep an eye on.
I’ve been busy and kept away as a result I have a big list of links to share with you. Hope you will like them
- How To Photograph A Waterfall
- A step-by-step guide to shooting relaxed, unposed-like couple shots – Part II
Squeeze the Lime
- 10 ways to break photographerâ€™s block
- If you can dream it, you can do it
- 15 Lies about Photography
Enticing The Light
- 7 Ways to Avoid a Cliche Sunset Photo
- Sunset Photos and Tips from the Readers
- Your Complete Guide to Photo Backups
- Crummy Weather Photography
A very busy week in the photography blogsphere !
- Flickr Collection on Getty: Why Iâ€™m Not Taking Part
An articles to read if you are thinking of joining the Flickr collection on Getty images
- 4 Quick Portrait Photography Tips
It doesnâ€™t matter if you are a professional photographer shooting a clients portrait session or an amateur taking pictures at a family event, birthday party or any other occasion. Whatever the situation might be, you want to take the best portraits that you can.
- Calibrate Your Monitor!
Enticing the Light
An important reminder why we should keep our monitors calbirated
- Adding Texture – Adding A Whole New Dimension
Discover the importance of texture in an image.
- Working with Gradient Maps: Photoshop Creative
Digital Photography School
The Gradient Maps tool has a serious side in creating custom black and white conversions and a more frivolous one in adding color to an image. Learn how to use it for both purposes.
- Share-a-Link Saturday, The Results
LeggNet Digital Capture
Another list of great photography blogs and resources and another one I didn’t make it on
- Instructions for building a Mini Soft Box
A step-by-step DIY of a portable softbox for flash
- Quick Ambient Light Portraits
Squeeze The Lime
I, for one, LOVE natural light photography and I was pleased to discover this video of a pro shooting portraits with no flash.
LIME004 – Quick Ambient Light Portraits from Lime Photography on Vimeo.
What’s been going on in the photography blogsphere during this week
- If Only I Had A Better Camera
Read Andrew Goodall’s take on this famous quote that, I’m sure, you all heard.
- In Introduction To Wedding Photojournalism
Your Photo Tips
Damien compares the “traditional” approach and the photojournalism approach to wedding photography
- Winter Fog â€“ Great Photography Weather
My Camera World
If you tend to abandon your camera just because it is foggy outside this one is for you. Neils shows us why fog and photography work great together and how to make the best out of foggy days.
- Best Photos of 2008 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readerâ€™s
You might have seen this post on many blogs during the past week, however credits should still be given for Jim for his effort and a great project
- Upload To Flickr – The Smart And Easy Way
A lightroom to flickr pluging reviewed by Udi
- Photography Composition Tips
Excellent composition is a key structure of good imagery and when done well will add great value to your pictures. Regardless of which type of photography we participate in, the rules of composition remain the same.
- White Balance Reloaded
A comprehensive review about white balance and how to use it
- Creativity Ideas
My Camera World
Refresh your creativity with different approaches proposed by Niels.
- Four compact photo printers under $150
Here are 4 photo printers rather on the cheap side to enjoy printing your pictures at home