Some good photography reads for this week from the blogsphere
- Blog Project: â€œYour Best Photos From 2008â€³
For the second year in a row, Jim is inviting us to share the best pictures of the year 2008. I did participate in the project last year and hope I will have time to prepare something for this year too.
- 2008: Best Articles of the Year
A review of 2008′s best article at my buddy’s blog. Don’t miss it
- The Top 100 Photography Blogs
In short of photography resources/blogs? This is one hell of a list and I’m honored to notice that adidap was included.
It has been a long while since I’ve last linked to my fellow bloggers but work have been really hectic lately.
I will reserve this post for photography projects I’m aware off currently running in the blogsphere so maybe you guys are interested for some action before the end of the year.
- Action and Preset Extravaganza
If you are a photoshop or lightroom enthusiast and are comfortable about writing actions/presets. Write one you are willing to share freely with the photography community and take the chance to win $1000 worth of prizes ! So hurry on deadline JANUARY 2, 2009
- Cross Processing Tips and Suggestions
Yes we’re talking about film and not digital. So if you’re a film lover and cross processing enthusiast don’t miss this one
- 10 Steps To Great Group Pictures
Your Photo Tips
Startup killer tips to get good group pictures
- Baby’s Growth Stages Captured in Photography: Maternity
A guest post series about baby and maternity photography at DIYPhotography
- 5 Ways to Shoot Autumn Leaves
Autumn is well established now and it is one of the best season for taking pictures. Here are 5 tips that can increase your keepers rate.
- Canon EOS 50D Review
The World According to Roland
A Canon EOS 50D review nicely done by an end-user
- The Differences Between Professional and Amateur Photographers
What is the difference and where do you stand
- Guide to Macrophotography
Need help starting with macro photography? this is exactly what you need
- Photo Backup: When Disaster Strikes
Follow this interesting series about picture backups
Before we start with the photography links from around the websphere I’d like to remind you of the 2 projects/contests we are currently running here at adidap !
- Hyperfocal Distance: Maximizing Your Depth of Field
An often forgotten “tool” that is worth remembering and using
- 15 Great Portrait Tips By You part II
More portrait tips from udi readers
- 80 Film Cameras for Under 50 Dollars!
Yea film camera are giong cheap these days !